Conditions of use
1. The special conditions for the use of the HelpDesk of AVL Tippelmann GmbH specified below control the legal relationship between AVL Tippelmann GmbH and its support customers who use the services offered by AVL Tippelmann.
2. AVL Tippelmann GmbH points out that any content and enclosures published by AVL Tippelmann GmbH have been carefully researched and compiled. AVL Tippelmann GmbH is unable to verify all the information, documents and data provided. Therefore AVL Tippelmann GmbH does not accept any guarantee for the correctness, completeness and up-to-dateness of the content of such information, documents and data.
3. AVL Tippelmann GmbH does not accept any liability for answers given to customer requests addressed to the HelpDesk. The customer acknowledges that AVL Tippelmann can only provide recommendations on this portal. It is the responsibility of the customer to check the feasibility of the respective recommendation. Implementation is the responsibility of the customer. AVL Tippelmann disclaims any liability caused directly or indirectly by recommendations made unless the damage is due to intent or gross negligence.
4. The user shall be liable for any wrongful use of the services of AVL Tippelmann GmbH or any other violations of law committed by third parties to the extent the user is responsible for them, in particular in cases where the user is responsible for the disclosure of the password.
5. AVL Tippelmann GmbH points out that the contents are works that are subject to protection by copyright. Any duplication, change, distribution or saving of texts, text passages, images, photos or other images of these contents by the user for his/her own purpose is subject to explicit prior approval.
6. AVL Tippelmann GmbH reserves the right to change these conditions of use any time and without giving reasons.
as of July 2009